Dubai is a city where everything is possible, and where you can discover an impressive variety of attractions. You will have the opportunity to visit one of the most spectacular gardens in the world. The Miracle Garden is a floral park located in the Al Barsha district of Dubai, and occupies an area of over 7 hectares. To know everything about this magnificent garden, follow the guide!
MIRACLE GARDEN: THE WORLD'S LARGEST NATURAL FLOWER GARDEN
Every year since its opening in 2013, when the weather starts to cool down a bit in Dubai, the Miracle Garden opens its doors again. If you love flowers, visiting this garden will probably be the highlight of your stay in Dubai. The Miracle Garden is no ordinary garden, for you will be able to see a lot of mind-blowing floral creations and sculptures. You will find it hard to believe that such a park could exist so close to the desert.
As you walk through the aisles of this huge flower garden, you can relax and enjoy a unique sensory experience, taking in the scent of over 150 million flowers and admiring the beautiful and often impressive creations.
The Miracle Garden is the garden of all records. It is listed several times in the Guinness Book of World Records, including the largest vertical garden on the planet, as well as the largest floral structure.
For me, it is without a doubt a must-do activity in Dubai 😊
PRICES AND OPENING HOURS OF THE GARDEN
For adults and teenagers over 12 years old, the ticket to visit the Miracle Garden costs AED 55, or just under $15. For children between the ages of 3 and 12, the ticket is à AED 40 , or just over $10.
Admission is free for children under 3 years old.
You also have the option of taking a Combo ticket, which includes the visit to the Miracle & Butterfly Garden and transportation to and from the city center. The duration of the activity is about 4 hours: 1h30-2h of transportation (round trip), 1h30-2h of visit to the Miracle Garden and 30 minutes for the Butterfly Garden.
If you don't have a rental car in Dubai, this option can be interesting, for you will be able to do everything with only one ticket?
The Miracle Garden is only open to the public during half of the year from November to May. Its doors are open Sunday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
VISITING THE MIRACLE GARDEN IN DUBAI
During your visit to the park, you will discover many different attractions, which have in common that they always highlight the beauty of flowers:
- The Disney Avenue: in partnership with Disney, the Miracle Garden offers its visitors the possibility of discovering giant reproductions of some of the most famous Disney characters such as Mickey, Donald, Pluto and Dingo. Mickey's plant statue is 18 meters high, weighs over 35 tons and is composed of more than 100,000 flowers and plants.
- The Emirates A380 : tourism is very important in Dubai, and the Emirates Airline is the symbol of this. This full-scale reproduction of one of the world's largest airliners is one of the star attractions of the Miracle Garden. It is quite simply the largest floral sculpture in the world, consisting of over 500,000 living flowers and plants.
- The Floral Clock: this functional floral clock measures over 50 feet in diameter. It is composed of thousands of plants and fresh flowers. Its motifs change according to the seasons or to celebrate certain events, such as Valentine's Day for example.
- The Floating Lady: this attraction is one of the most recent in the park. This woman, lying in the air above a large field of flowers, is dressed in a beautiful dress of red and white petunias that reach down to the ground.
- The Lake Park: around the lake in the heart of the garden, you can discover a beautiful scene where flowers and water form a perfect combination. You will see flowered villas by the water, boats decorated with flowers, and animal reproductions.
- The Umbrella Tunnel: In this colorful alley, thousands of upturned umbrellas arranged in rings form an amazing ceiling. Plants and flowers are arranged to match the colors of the umbrellas to create a particularly striking picture. In the shade of these umbrellas, you can also find terraces to cool off or have a meal.
- The Hill : as you move to the lower part of the garden, you will discover the hill, with its large expanses of colorful flowers climbing to the top. This is a favorite spot for photography. All around this hill, you will find cafes and ice cream parlors where you can sit and enjoy this idyllic setting.
- The Sunflower Field : there is no shortage of sunshine in Dubai, so the sunflowers are in their element. The sight of thousands of bright flowers reflecting the sun's rays will leave no one indifferent.
- Floral creations : all over the park, you can discover characters covered in flowers, flowering ants, floral mushrooms, decorated cars and a multitude of surprises that will blow your mind away.
THE DUBAI BUTTERFLY GARDEN
Within the Miracle Garden, you can also visit the Butterfly Garden, which houses more than 15,000 butterflies of about 50 different species from around the world. With 10 large domes and an area of 2600 square meters, it is the largest covered butterfly garden in the world.
In addition to admiring these beautiful and colorful butterflies, you can also learn a lot about them and their development, from the caterpillar to the chrysalis stages, to their spreading their wings.
HOW TO GET TO THE GARDEN?
The Dubai Miracle Garden is located right at the entrance of the city, at this address: Al Barsha South 3, Dubailand Area
To get there by public transport, you can use the Dubai Metro on the Red Line, to reach the MOE (Mall of the Emirates), station, which is located in the heart of the city.
From there, you can take the 105 bus. The bus ride to the floral park takes about 20 minutes, and the ticket costs 5 AED, or about $1.36.